If you are a small to midsize law firm in the Atlanta & Northwest GA area, and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your firm forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 10 to 50 workstations (up to 100), and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a practice management application which they use to run their practice and rely heavily on that software being operational.
Add our seasoned legal practice IT support professionals to your firm's team when:
- You want to focus on your firm, not the technology supporting it.
- Your current support services seem to hinder your law practice more than helping it.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You need to know your progress level for matters at all times.
- You'd like to enable your attorneys and/or staff to work remotely.
- You want your paralegals & other staff to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You're looking to expand your practice, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.